Sapphire 13

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sapphire 13

Sapphire Blue Sky is our HOME. We love Super Junior! FTW!

[under revision] [R13] Run, Devil, Run

yuu14

[under revision] [R13] Run, Devil, Run Empty [under revision] [R13] Run, Devil, Run

Post  yuu14 Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:05 pm

[note: this is actually my final project in my creative writing subject..ahaha…we’re not allowed to edit this..im an engineering student by the way..and we are asked to write a scene..so this, i can say, is just a chapter from a longer story that im working with..Smile)..]

Characters:

* Nathan Kim
    * Marcus Cho

Run, Devil, Run

Those eyes are telling me that they need me. They are craving for me. The lust, the sensation, the helplessness. All of those are in his eyes. I can see it clearly.

I put my right hand on my chest, letting me feel every single beat of my heart, as I go outside the room. Though I can feel someone’s following me, I pretend that I don’t notice him. I go to the place where no one, I think, would dare to go. This beautiful garden, coated with the sweet color of roses and enticing scent of honeydew, was filled with false notion and myths. I know the flowers and the waters are waiting for me. And now, I came here, together with someone that I know, would give me the pleasure I need.

I looked back. I wandered as if I didn’t know that he was following me.

“Anybody here?’

Nobody answered so I continued to walk. I could still smell his unique aroma. The scent that made my hormones rage for him.

Finally, I came here. The lake where I found my first love and all the love I got. I looked at it. It was calm. It looked like the mirror of heavens, granting me the glorious moonlight. The place where I first tried and where I will always try.

Until that time, I could hear his heart beat rapidly. Every beat makes my heart go faster. I can’t control this anymore. But I should be patient. I need to do it well.

I remove my clothes, part by part, button by button. I want to excite him. I want him to do the first move. I did it as seductive as possible, seduction that I know he can’t help but fall on it. I stepped into the water, smoothly bathing my skin with the luminous liquid of the lake. I heard him, he can’t control it anymore. He revealed himself from the woods, walked beside the lake and stunned me with his suggestive look. After a couple of sensual seconds of peace, he removed his clothes, soaked in the water and sent me to heaven.

“Ah...ah...faster..,” I moaned.

“It will hurt a bit but the pain will past,” he said.

The lake, even the garden, was covered with the music of the two people loving the pain. Our bodies were synchronized, like dancing in the lake, playing with the fire of our desire. Every move of our tongue, every thrust of our hips, all of that was full of lust and seduction. Our hands were traveling all over our body, making it ours. I don't want to end this anymore, but the sleeping lake called me. I need to end this now.

Underneath the lake, my fingers searched for the treasure; a dagger that I got from my first love. It is the blade that ended all the pleasures I had. While our lips were intertwined, I marked the end of this. I stabbed him from his back and looked directly in his eyes. I was smiling that time.

And the beauty of this lake, coated with the luscious aroma of the roses from the side, danced with its color. The hue of passion and desire, the shade of helplessness and death. The end had come. I wore my fitted shirt and shorts. And I left the lake as if nothing happened.

[note: i actually made this one hour before the submission….together with my second project..ahaha..anyway, sorry for my bad english...that's my weakness actually..Smile)...]

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:38 am